Saturday, November 11, 2006

DOT DOT DASH

Just received my advance copies of the book Dot Dot Dash (Designer Toys, Action Figures and Character Art) from German publisher Die Gestalten Verlag. I was invited from the editors to contribute any and all character art related to the vinyl toy industry. Dot Dot Dash's quality, design and fresh concept, blew me away + the book is massive (259 pgs, Hardcover). I was able to contribute my Wheaty Wheat Studio's vinyl toy releases...(Release date: TBD 2007) - of my characters: Ink-Slinger #5, and The Boiler + a custom I did for Kidrobot's 1st Munny Show. This book is the start of many, many releases to the public based on my work - 2007 is going to be great! You have to get a copy - a great addition to your library of art books...Here is a direct link to purchase on Amazon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home